Most CBD products contain varying levels of THC. However, CBD isolate is pure CBD that is purged clean of other compounds. Basically, CBD isolate is 99% CBD and is perfect for those who are looking for a product void of THC. The main advantages of CBD isolate is that there is 0% THC, there are many ways to consume CBD isolate, and it is easier to dose because there are no other compounds to account for. CBD isolate can be taken sublingually, in edibles, smoked, and externally when infused with topicals.
CANNABIDIOL 101: CBD Isolate Canada
An Introduction to CBD Isolate
The majority of CBD products have at least a small percentage of THC. However, if a pure CBD product is desired, then CBD isolates are what is needed. CBD isolates are 99% CBD and are devoid of all other undesired compounds. In addition, since there are no other compounds, it makes CBD isolate easy to dose.
Effects of CBD Isolate
- Benefits of CBD Isolate: The most common benefits of CBD isolate are increases in happiness, mood, relaxation and overall health.
- Medical Uses of CBD Isolate: The most common medical uses of CBD isolate is to help treat symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress. Other common uses are to help ease aches, pains and the inflammation associated with such things.
- Negative Effects of CBD Isolate: The best thing about CBD is that there are rarely any side effects, and if there are, they are often very minor and fleeting. The most common side effect that one would encounter is cottonmouth and dry eyes. It is important to note that CBD can potentially interact with certain medications. It is therefore important to make sure CBD does not interfere with any other medications.
Best Ways to Take CBD Isolate
CBD isolate can be taken orally with tinctures, oils and edibles. Alternatively, it can be smoked or it could be applied externally when infused with a topical.
Alternatives to CBD Isolate
- CBD Oil: Liquid form of CBD that is extracted from hemp plants.
- CBD Capsules (aka CBD Pills): Capsules that contain CBD oil.
- CBD Edibles (e.g. CBD Gummies): Food that is infused with CBD.
- CBD Weed Strains: Cannabis strains with high levels of CBD.
- CBD Topicals: CBD creams, lotions and sprays that are applied to the skin
- CBD Beverages: Drinks that are infused with CBD.
Best Place to Buy CBD Isolate in Canada?
The best place to buy CBD isolate is at Weed Smart, the highest rated online cannabis dispensary in Canada. We offer the purest CBD isolate, and it doesn’t stop there. We carry a wide range of CBD products for our customers to choose from. So take advantage of one of our many deals and shop smart, shop WeedSmart.